Stand Out. By Design.
Thoughtfully designed inside and out, the Fusion is a four-door sedan that resists blending in. We’ve given the Fusion a distinctive silhouette and an array of available smart technologies. Its bold look ignores the old notions of what a full-size sedan is expected to be.
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome liftgate appliqué
- Chrome mirror caps
- Chrome roof rails
- Chrome accents on the lower front fascia grilles
- Partial leather-trimmed sport-style V-shaped seat
- 19-inch chrome wheels
Standard and available engines in Fusion models include:
- Standard 2.5L i-VCT I-4 engine, coupled with SelectShift® automatic six-speed transmission with a thumb switch on the gear shift knob
- Available 1.5L EcoBoost® engine, coupled with standard six-speed automatic transmission; can be equipped with available Auto Start-Stop
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost engine, coupled with six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Available Fusion Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain, coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and electric motor
- Available Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine with a state-of-the-art, 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery, coupled with eCVT
Efficient operation combined with dynamic style and performance.
- EPA-estimated mileage rating of 40/city/36 hwy/38 combined mpg*
- 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and electric motor
- Regenerative Braking System
- The next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide provides real-time information to help maximize the efficiency of your Fusion Hybrid or Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid
*Actual mileage will vary.
Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrid Technology
You have the option of plugging in or not.
- Combines a state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery and electric motor with a 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 gas engine
- Can be charged using either a standard 120-volt convenience cord or an available 240-volt home charging option
SYNC Say The Word
Available voice-activated SYNC technology helps keep you connected, all while keeping your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. Explore the two SYNC versions offered and discover which one is right for you.
SYNC with MyFord
SYNC lets you use your voice to make a call, listen to music, voice control select apps and much more.
- Hands-Free Calling 27
- Automatic Phone Book Download
- Music Search and Control
- SYNC® AppLinkTM 63
- No-Extra-Charge 911 Assist
SYNC with MyFord Touch®*
Upgrade and enjoy many of the SYNC features, plus enhanced capabilities that help you stay connected.
- Color-Coded LCD Touch Screen
- Available Navigation
- Voice Control Climate
- Voice-Activated Radio Tuning
*SYNC AppLink is not compatible on Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch
A Consumers Digest Best Buy Award Winner
The 2016 Fusion* was among the 48 vehicles, across 13 classes of automobiles, to be named a Consumers Digest Best Buy recommendation for the 2016 model year. Congratulations, Fusion!
*Including Fusion S Sedan, SE Sedan, Titanium Sedan, and Hybrid S, SE and Titanium.
*The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. For award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
Craftsmanship - Inside and Out
In the Fusion, it's all about the details.
- Available leather-trimmed interior, sport-stitched in the Titanium
- Terracotta Package for gas and hybrid SE and Titanium models featuring leather Terracotta seat covers, door-trim inserts, premium carpeted front and rear floor mats. With 17-inch aluminum wheels on hybrid models, and 18-inch machined and painted wheels on gas models
- Standard cloth seats in the Fusion Hybrid and the Fusion SE with the Appearance Package feature a fabric made with REPREVE® - a fiber using 100 percent recyclable material
- Feature-loaded S and SE packages available
- Projector laser-cut automatic halogen headlamps
REPREVE is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
Standard Rear View Camera*
Get help seeing things you may otherwise miss.
- Put the gear selector in Reverse and the rear view camera* transmits the image of what's behind your vehicle while you're slowly backing up.
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® 8-inch screen shown.
*Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. 2015 Model Year shown.